February 1, 2013 by Kate
Harry Styles, 1/5 of the uber-successfull boy band One Direction, turns 19-years-old today!
Seen above with bandmate Louis Tomlinson and some other friends playing soccer, Harry has been tweeting about his big day.
First, Harry tweeted, “I feel olllllllllllldddddddddddd.”
A couple hours later, he wrote, “Hiiiiiii, thank you for saying Happy Birthday. Love you all .xx”
I wonder if the “thank you” message could include Taylor Swift… Do you think the Red singer reached out to wish her former flame a Happy Birthday?
Category Fame | Tags: Happy Birthday,Harry Styles,One Direction,taylor swift | No Comments
February 14, 2012 by Kate
Check out the new Taylor Swift song and video, ‘Safe & Sound’, from the Hunger Games soundtrack!
Category Fame | Tags: Hunger Games,Music Monday,taylor swift | No Comments
October 14, 2011 by Kate
- Taylor Swift launched her new perfume, Wonderstruck, at Macy’s Herald Square yesterday.
- Hilary Duff and hockey hubby, Mike Comrie are having a baby BOY!
- ‘The Rum Diaries’ premiere last night at LACMA. I drove by the set-up and it looked great. Johnny Depp, co-star, Amber Heard, Aaron Eckhard and Giovanni Ribisi all made appearances.
- Happy Birthday Usher! The R&B sensation and JB’s older brother turns 33 today.
- Megan Fox’s new Armani Beauty Holiday Campaign pictures were released. Megan is such a sweet-heart, I met her on the set of ‘This is 40′. She looks great in the new images.
- Katy Perry announced that her second perfume will be released in November.
Category Fame, Fashion, Food | Tags: Aaron Eckhard,Amber Heard,Giovanni Ribisi,Hilary Duff,Johnny Depp,Justin Bieber,Katy Perry,Megan Fox,Mike Comrie,taylor swift,Usher,Wonderstruck | 2 Comments
August 24, 2011 by Kate
Ariana Grande, Taylor Swift and Blake Lively have all been spotted in the same blue Tibi dress.
So the question is, “Who wore it best?”
Ariana rocked the dress most recently at the 2011 Angel Awards, while Taylor and Blake both sported the dress on the streets of NYC. I can see the appeal, the dress complements each girl’s skin tone and cinches in at the waist. The popular dress was also spotted on Brooklyn Decker!
Taylor added a belt to the dress, that I felt was unnecessary and I think the blue hue goes best with blonde hair. So for the question at hand, I would have to say Blake.
Let me know what you guys think!
Category Fashion | Tags: ariana grande,Blake Lively,brooklyn decker,taylor swift,tibi | 1 Comment