Eggplant Parm Sandwiches!
These sandwiches are so cute and are a new take on eggplant parmesan. Don’t let the amount of steps fool you, they are extremely easy to make!
Ingredients: 1 Eggplant, 3 Eggs, Breadcrumbs, Vegetable Oil, Ricotta Cheese, 1 Can of Tomato Sauce & Seasonings
1. Cut the eggplant into thin, 1/4 inch slices.
2. Beat the 3 eggs together in a bowl. In another bowl, pour out 1 cup of breadcrumbs.
3. Heat about 3T of Vegetable Oil in a frying pan.
4. Take a slice of eggplant, dip it in the eggs then the breadcrumbs. Finally, put it in the pan to fry. Continue with all slices.
5. In another bowl heat about 1 cup of Ricotta Cheese in the microwave, about 1 minute.
6. Finally, make your sandwich… put an eggplant slice down, spoon in some cheese, top with another slice and then cover with tomato sauce and season.